Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Looking forward to Spring !

Hi everyone.........Don't you just get excited this time of year to get outside and work in the yard? I do. It is fun to dig in the dirt and plant flowers etc. I'm so greatful for the seasons we enjoy and the beauty all around us. I've been getting up around 5:30 am and reading the book of Mormon. It is fun to sit and eat my breakfast and read and ponder. I just got to Alma. I like to look out in the backyard and hear the birds singing and just be greatful. Love you all

2 comments:

Lisa said...

What a positive post, Mom! I love this time of year, too. I also enjoy reading my scriptures and looking out my window in the kitchen to see the birds. You won't find me there at 5:30 though! Try 8:30! Hee hee!

Shaun and Emily said...

I love spring too. I have lots of flowers this year at my new house it is so fun! Wish you could see them and the fun birds here too. I have been telling myself I need to read in the mornings instead of at night. Way to set the example! YOur awesome!!!!